27.1.08

Fort Langley

So the purpose of this weblog is to journey with God through photography. Should be interesting to see where it goes. Today I went to Fort Langley with my friend Alissa to take some photos. We took tons of the buildings and of the river but nothing stood out like these little lawn ornaments.

DSC_0039 What song do you think this guy is playing? Would you like to sing on a star, carry moonbeams home in a jar?
DSC_0042

I know what this guy is thinking....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

There are so many great songs from the past that evoke great feelings or memories inside me but I've misplaced them in the clutter that is life. Time to do some house cleaning I think.

1 comment:

alissa said...

yes, i would definitely sing on star and carry moonbeams in a jar... but that's just me :) love the swinging gnome!